Special Educational Needs Department
St. Patrick’s College strives to provide a rich and diverse curriculum, catering for the needs of each individual student, in a safe and secure environment…. Students are encouraged and challenged to realise their full potential as human beings. (School Mission Statement)
- Provide students with consistent opportunities to experience success.
- Provide supplementary teaching and additional support in literacy and numeracy. (including RACE applications and in-house exam supports, where eligible)
- Involve parents/guardians in the support of their son’s education.
- Promote collaboration among teachers in the implementation of a whole school policy on learning support for pupils.
- Protect and enhance the self-esteem of the learner.
(St Patrick’s College, SEN Policy)